Photograph of the exterior of the Thermador Electrical Manufacturing Company, 1953. A paved road is visible in the foreground with "xing" written in big white letters in the right foreground. A plain building stands behind the road with two trucks waiting in the loading position at the back of the building. A sign to the left of center reads, " Thermador Shipping & Receiving". A large door in the center is open while two similar doors are closed to the left and right. Back of photograph reads, "Shipping and receiving dock at back of building."