Photograph of an exterior view of the San Francisquito Power Plant #1, 1927. A large stone building with long vertical windows sits in the center on top of a body of water. Window panes on the top and bottom of the long strips are turned open while wires can be seen extending out of the roof and into the top foreground. The bottom of the building contains semi-circular holes through which water seems to flow out of the building. The water in the foreground ripples in the sunlight while hills are visible to the left and right.