Photograph of a Parrot Carriage Company carriage in what appears to be a courtyard, ca.1950. The empty, unhitched coach, is pictured facing the right. Arches and a wrought-iron gate can be seen in the background.; Photoprint reads: "Pictured is Bowers Museum's most recent vintage vehicle acquisition, a Parot carriage, manufactured by the Parrot Carriage Company in Los Angeles. The carrriage was purchased in 1904 by William Bowring for use on his citrus ranch, located in what is now the Covina area. The parrot carriage was donataed to Bowers Museum by Bowring's grandson, William Coulter, Vice President of Del Taco, Incorporated".