Photograph of an exterior view of the Mission Francisco de Assis (Dolores), showing the "Mansion House", San Francisco, ca.1875. The two-story Romanesque building of the mission stands in the left background, a craftsman-style addition extending from its side and contrasting shingles to the main building's terracotta tiles. Farther forward to the right, a long one-story adobe with a two-tiered terracotta roof bears the sign "Mansion House". It has multiple doors and its spackle appears to be wearing away. The roof tiles seem in disrepair. It is separated from the mission building by a small section of picket fence. A wide dirt road stands in front.