Photograph of an exterior view of the Mission Francisco de Assis (Dolores) with its entrance decorated and showing the cathedral, San Francisco, ca.1909. The two-story mission building stands at center, with a garland hung from the eave overhanging its Romanesque doorway, which is flanked to either side by two columns. A man in a suit leans against the left set of columns, talking to a priest. A cemetery stands to the left, extending from the mission. To the right, behind a shorter two-story building, the gothic tower of the cathedral can be seen. To the far right, a long wooden shack is also visible. The ground in front appears to be soggy and filled with puddles.