Photograph of an exterior view of the Mission Francisco de Asis (Dolores), San Francisco, ca.1909. The Romanesque entranceway to the main mission building is pictured at left, flanked to either side by two columns. The building is two stories high and features a terracotta-tiled roof topped by a cross. A wrought-iron fence extends from it to the right, where it connects to a two-story stage-style building farther left, which features a porch and identical balcony. A horse is partially visible behind the fence. A wide dirt road stands in front. More buildings are visible in the left background.