Photograph of an exterior view of hotel buildings showing a lobby annex at Camp Baldy, ca.1930. In the center, what seems to be a water fountain made of rock is visible surrounded by a circular wooden fence. Behind it, to the right, the lobby annex is viewable. An automobile and a group of people are visible in front of the building. The group is crowding the lobby entrance which has a sign above its door that reads: "Camp Baldy". A second building is visible to the left of the lobby annex and it is sitting on the bottom of a hill. A circular dirt road surrounds the water fountain. A tall pine tree sits in between the lobby annex and the second building. In the right corner of the foreground, the top of an automobile which seems to be leaving the establishment is partially visible. Mountains and trees are seen in the background.