Photograph of the pouring of the foundation for the County of Los Angeles' Hall of Administration, ca.1950. A cement truck sits on the flattened dirt ground in the center foreground. The truck faces left while a spout extends to the right. The spout leads into a rectangular ditch full of rods and wood support. In the background, a second cement truck faces the viewer while it appears to point its spout into another ditch. Six men stand scattered about on the construction site while rectangular ditches can be seen throughout the top half of the image.; Photoprint reads: "J.E. Stanton and William F. Stockwell; Paul R. Williams; Adrian Wilson; Austin, Field & Fry, Associated Architects and Engineers".