Photograph of an exterior view of the T.M. Frew and Son Blacksmiths, ca.1880. To the right of center a lightly colored horse stands tied up to a fence. Behind the horse a man stands in the doorway of a wooden building wearing a bowler hat with a suit and tie. A sign on the top of the building is shaped like a long rectangle with a semi-circle sticking out of the top. The sign reads"T.M. Frew & Son Practical Horse Shoers & General Blacksmithing". To the left, the top half of a ladder can be seen resting on the side of the roof.