Photograph of an exterior view of the Huntington Art Gallery and Museum in San Marino, October 2, 1925. The large Romanesque building can be seen at left. It is a two-story structure with light-colored walls and a flat roof. Columns and pots decorated the walls. Several trees can be seen around the building, and ivy covers much of the wall at right. Wide stairs lead up to the porch of the house from the grounds at right. This photograph was taken while the building was still used as a residence by Henry E. Huntington.