Photograph of a lighthouse in Ventura County, 1939. At center a two-story building is visible with a four-story lighthouse tower at its center. The building has an inclined roof, a balcony on the second story, and a covered porch. The tower has a light on top, which is surrounded by a low fence. A small one-story building is visible to the left of the lighthouse, while a car is parked at right. A wooden fence surrounds the buildings and front lawn, which contains small gardens encircled by white rocks. Sand dunes, utility poles, and mountains are visible in the background at left, while trees are visible in the background at right. Photoprint reads: "Sold to American Legion and moved away".