Photograph of ten members of the Vincente Lugo family (includes two women and a small child) pose at the ranch house (Rancho San Antonio, Baker Avenue stores on Telegraph Road opposite Laguna School House), on the balcony and ground below, ca.1892. A garden is in the foreground. A picket fence, at right, obscures a carriage. A wagon is visible at left. Pictured on the porch (left to right): Vicente Perez Lugo (sister), Victoria Avila Lugo (sister), Annie Lugo Smith (niece), A.E. McConnell, Vicente Lugo (older brother), Andres Lugo. Pictured below (left to right): Filepe Lugo, Toney Lugo (nephew), Pedro Lugo, Governor Argullo (not a family member), B.A. Lugo (brother) [identifications by Pedro Lugo, 15 July 1924].; Don Vicente Lugo retired to Rancho San Antonio in 1850, after having donated the family "town house" on the Los Angeles Plaza to Saint Vincent's College. The ranch house was built circa 1855. Avila Lugo lived on 35th Street near Maple Street. Andres Lugo lived in the first house north (of the ranch house?).