Photograph of an exterior view of a Santa Barbara lighthouse, ca.1920. The small lighthouse stands at center, a one-story building from whose roof a tower protrudes. A set of paneled double-doors is situated in the center of the house, with two windows to either side of it. On the shingled roof, a brick chimney can be seen on either side of the tower, which holds a small window in its center, just below the railing at the top. Two small dirt paths lead to the entrance, with unattended overgrown plants filling in around the foundation of the building. In the right distance, a corral of cows can be seen beyond the light house's picket fence. Hills are also visible.