Photograph of an exterior view of the ruins of the Memorial Church at Stanford University after the 1906 earthquake, ca.1906. The rear of the stone church stands at center with roof edges crumbling and what was once the tall steeple above fallen in debris on the ground with nothing but a thin, wooden skeleton remaining. The front side can be seen in the back on the right and appears to be intact. The corner of a building stands on the right with the edge of the roof damaged. The roof of the arcade that once connected that building to the church now lies in sheets on the ground above debris that was once the walls.