Photograph of the exterior of Mission San Francisco Dolores after the 1906 earthquake, 1906. There are two buildings; the shorter one, on the left and topped by a cross, appears to be intact, except for a few visible cracks in the spackle. The building on the right sustained severe damage, the top section of its pointed front wall having crumbled down and the glass having been knocked out of a window. On the curb in front of this building is a pile of rubble, including a wagon wheel and a large statue of a religious figure. There are two people at the extreme right, looking at the damaged church.