1 image. Historical marking dedication (South Pasadena), 2 June 1952. Mrs. Albert Supple (Daughters of the American Revolution); Mrs. Frederick Haines (Daughters of the American Revolution); Mrs. Arthur L. Shellhorn (Daughters of the American Revolution); Mrs. Frederick A. Speick (Daughters of the American Revolution); Iron cross set in fieldstone -- first outdoor Easter Services on bank of Arroyo Seco (First in California).; Caption slip reads: "Photographer: Mercurio. Reporter: Ostler. Assignment: Historical marking dedication, South Pasadena. 7-8: Monument committee members of the Oneonta Park Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution, left to right are: Mrs. Albert Supple; Mrs. Frederick Haines; Mrs. Arthur L. Shellhorn and Mrs. Frederick A. Speick. the monument, an iron cross set in fieldstone was dedicated by the Daughters of the American Revolution with South Pasadena City Officials together with other civic organizations' representatives attending. The services dedicating the historical marker at the site of the old 'Cathedral Oak' was in commemoration of the first outdoor Easter Services which were held on the bank of the Arroyo Seco. The monument is located in the 400 block of Arroyo Drive, South Pasadena".