THE I. P. R« GONFERMCE
I. Why Korea Must regain her complete independence,
1. Fo:y self-existenee of Korean race and for perpetual development
©f Korean Culture.
2. For preservation of lasting peace in the Pacific Area as well
as in the world.
3. For prev AAion of Japanese future ^agression in any part of Asia
as well as in th© Pacific Area.
4. For successful evangelization of Christianity in Asia.
II* How Korea shall plan for Post-War reconstructions.
I« A people' - government shalb formed on democratic principles.
g. A dei> a patio constitution shall b© enaeted by th® national
congress to be f Lied ithin a year aftei a ; ice is
c ely restored.
5* Educational system shall be also established <:»& the basic
principles of democracy, and train Korean youths to be useful
:v.".?ea as well as for the servioe of the world.
4, The economic sense of Korean People shall be cherished by the
sent in leading them to the develA;pient of agriculture,
5* ..'-a, ■>. and air i re© shall m. A.A15 ihed in K a to such an
-; sn that ■■-■■ -".;, secure for national defence and for main-
tenano® of interior peace snd order* .
I. To advocate international balancing power in Asia.
g. To uphold equal footing treaties between Korea and all other
5. To partipate in all international conventions of any nature
and in international polio© gaurd.
4. Foreign investment shall be allowed in Korea absolutely for
17. Restoration of membership rights to Korean delegates.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
Contact us if you have any questions or feedback