Photograph of the Kokai chapel altar at Easter, 1940. "Canopy made by the Sisters at Peng Yang. Altar, tabernacle, candle sticks, communion table, Easter candle stick made at Saiho. Pedestals for the statues made at Saiho also. Crucifix, B.V. Mary and St. Teresa statues made at Fushun." The Easter candle stick and Blessed Virgin Mary statue are to the left of the altar. St. Teresa statue is to the right. Decorating the altar itself are six flower arrangements and six candles evenly placed to either side of the tabernacle and crucifix. On the altar and the altar rail is the Maryknoll symbol, Chi-Rho.