School of the Société des missions évangéliques de Paris (Paris evangelical missionary society) in Ambatomanga. This is the wing built in 1954/55. It extands the accomodation to sixty boarders. Building A : dormitory upstair, dining hall downstair. On the left, there are the accomodations of the teachers and the supervisors.; The first SMEP missionaries arrived in Ambatomanga in 1904. The french mission developed the school activities with two kinds of training: a teacher training school and a school to train the indigenous clergy.