Three members of the American Reformed Church Mission at Amoy [Xiamen], at back from left to right Revd. J.A. Fagg and Dr J.A.Otte who ran the mission hospital at Siokhe, opened in 1889. In the front row are a Chinese Pastor and Dr Leonard Kip who had been a missionary at Amoy [Xiamen} since 1865. Behind them is a banana plant.; Album containing approximately 170 photographs and 55 coloured drawings belonging to Lilias Graham, of the Womens' Missionary Association, English Presbyterian Mission in China. Lilias Graham was an honorary missionary with the WMA from 1888 to 1906 when ill-health forced her to retire. She herself funded much of the WMA work in Chuan-Chow [Quanzhou], Fujian Province.