"The college at Amoy, 1892." Students from both the American Mission and the English Presbyterian Mission attended the Theological college at Amoy [Xiamen] which was founded in 1866. In the centre (bearded) is the Principal of the College, Revd Dr William McGregor; on his right is the Revd Henry Thompson.; Album containing approximately 170 photographs and 55 coloured drawings belonging to Lilias Graham, of the Womens' Missionary Association, English Presbyterian Mission in China. Lilias Graham was an honorary missionary with the WMA from 1888 to 1906 when ill-health forced her to retire. She herself funded much of the WMA work in Chuan-Chow [Quanzhou], Fujian Province.