"G. Holst". A very good picture of Antsirabe. We can see the new Andranomadio Hospital, the doctors home in Faravohitra, the guest house, the roof of the mission station, the school tower, the new school with two gables, the church with surrounding forest and the city to the right. In the middle of the picture we see the two first buildings built at the market (sabotsy). To the left of the picture are the new buildings for the residential child care at Mangarivotra. The deaconesses' home was not built until 1902. The three rows with houses all belong to Ambohipiantrana and are as follows: Mahatsinjo (furthest towards the mountains), then Ambohipiantrana (the church tower a little hidden behind a tree) and then Tanambao closest. Between the two last "cities" the new cross church was built in 1902.