This picture was taken during the last ten days of examinations in May - June, 1893. This is the same group as in image no.055, but not taken from the same negative exposure.; The fourth class of pastors being educated by the Lutheran Church. It first started in the capital Antananarivo, but was later on for some years only switched over to Masinandraina, a little village outside Antsirabe in the Vakinankaratra region. From here it was definitively placed at Ivory, Fianarantsoa. Missionaries in the picture sitting from left: Anre Valen 1844-1906, Thorkild Rosaas 1841-1913, Christian Borchgrevink 1841-1919, Jens Chr.Selmer 1850-1930, Knud Lindoe 1844-1919. Standing to the far right are Rajaobelona and Rabenahy.; 34 of these students were ordained in two groups. 17 in Antsirabe on June 11, 1893 and 17 plus one former student in Betafo on June 9, 1893. The NMS Archives has pictures of these two groups. Rosaas, Borchgrevink and Selmer were the censors. Valen and Lindoe were the teachers.