„Br. L. Marx und sein Achterreiter nach der Kircheinweihung in Tabase im Begriff nach Tinana zurückzukehren“ („Brother L. Marx and his trooper after the church inauguration in Tabase in the act of returning to Tinana”). Two men on horses, wearing hats, jackets, trousers and boots, holding a bundle in front of them. Behind them a little wall, a fence or a gate, trees and buildings.; Christian Ludwig Marx, born in 1853 in Niesky (Germany), was a mechanic and a teacher. In 1884 he married Luise Boßhardt in Niesky. In the same year he started his missionary work in Silo. From 1887 until 1901 he leaded the station in Bethesda. In 1901/1902 he was on vacation in Germany. From 1903 until 1920 he was head of the station in Tinana. He returned to Germany in 1921 and died in Herrnhut in 1937.