"Clarkson: Glocke für ort. vgl. 9762/63. Das Weiße sind Spritzer vom neuen Anstrich d. Glockenstuhls." ("Clarkson: Bell for the village. cf. 9762/63. The white [spots] are spots from the new paint [of] t[he] bell-cage."). The picture shows the top part of a wooden construction that holds a bell. Where the bell is connected to the wooden beam are two heads of angels. On the bell is an inscription which is difficult to read. Written on the card board: "P. Theile. 1934."; Cf. photo no. 9762 and no. 9763. -- Photo no. 9762 and no. 9763 show the church building with the bell.