"Walmer. Die neue Kirche. Rechts der alte Teil bis zur Tür hinter dem Busch, dann Kirchkammer und Glocke." ("Walmer. The new church. [On] [the] right the old part up to the door behind the bush, then church chamber and bell."). The picture shows a building made of corrugated iron sheets. Two crosses on each side of the roof. The building seems to be L-shaped. In front of the building a small palm tree and a small bush. On its right probably aloes. On the left of the building an African man pulling a string to ring the church bell. The church is surrounded by a wooden fence. Imprinted on the image with capital letters but later repainted with grey paint and difficult to read: "MORAVIAN CHAPEL WALMER P. ELIZABETH 1932(?)." Written on the card board: "Schaberg."; Walmer is a suburb of Port Elizabeth. -- The date "1932" is difficult to read. The "2" might also be another number. -- The picture was taken by Willibald Paul Schaberg (1900-?). He was a missionary in South Africa West from 1929 to 1939 and again from 1948 onwards. It is not known when he stopped working or died.