"Geschwisterkreis in Kapstadt." ("Party of Moravian sisters and brothers in Cape Town."). The picture shows 12 Europeans. Three old ladies are sitting in the front. A younger woman is standing next to them. Seven older men and one woman are standing behind the old women. The men are wearing white suits, the old women dark dresses and the two younger women are wearing colorful dresses. They are all standing in front of a house.; The photo shows Hettasch, Birnbaum senior and junior, as well as Marx and E. Baudert. -- E. Baudert probably took the picture in 1830. -- The picture might have also been taken by Samuel Baudert (1879-1956). -- Eugen Baudert (1876-1953), born in Silo and died in Bonza Bay near East London, was teacher at and head of the Herrnhuter mission seminar in Mvenyane from 1904-1931. He married Margarethe Maria Baur in 1909. -- Gerhard Hettasch (1871-1964), born in Clarkson, South Africa, died in Belleville, South Africa, was a missionary of the Herrnhuter Brüdergemeine. He married Emilie Marx in Herrnhut in 1900 and served in West-Himalaya from 1900-1911. From 1920-1964 he served in western South Africa, as teacher at the assistants school in Genadendal, in Moravian Hill, Elim and Clarkson. -- Hermann Birnbaum (1868-1939), born in See near Niesky, was a missionary of the Herrnhuter Brüdergemeine from 1897 until his death. At first he served in Elim as missionary and head of school as well as of the mill. In 1900 he was stationed in Goedverwacht until he moved to Cape Town (Moravian Hill and Maitland) in 1905. In 1912 he sought recreation in Germany. In October the following year he went back to Moravian Hill and then moved to Elim in1914 where he stayed until his death. He married Eleonore Ledoux, née Redslob, in 1897. -- Richard Marx (1866-1958), born in Berea, South Africa, was a missionary of the herrnhuter Brüdergemeine from 1893-1934. He served in Wittewater in 1893/04, in Goedverwacht from 1894-1900 and 1906/07, in Moravian Hill/Cape Town from 1900-1905, in Elim 1905/06, in Mamre 1907-1911. In 1912 he returned to Moravian Hill and became deputy head of the synod. One year later he became Head of the synod in Genadendal. 1926 he returned to Maravian Hill. He retired in 1934.