"Ein reicher Konde. Patronenstück auf Leder auf kahl rasiertem Kopf. Halskragen aus Messingringen. Leibringe aus Messingdraht. Armspangen aus Messingdraht." ("Rich Konde man. Piece of a cartridge on leather on [his] shaved head. [His] collar made from brass rings. Waist rings made from brass wire. Bracelets made from brass wire."). Portrait of a man in front of banana trees wearing a cloth around the hips held up by ten brass rings. Several brass rings decorate his neck and arms.; The picture was bought by the Moravian Archives from Rehwagen in 1926. -- Paul Theodor Meyer (1864-1933) was a son of the missionary Philipp Ludwig Heinrich Meyer. Together with Théophile Richard, Georg Martin and Johannes Häfner he started the missionary work of the Herrnhuter Brüdergemeine in what is now Tanzania in 1891. He founded the mission stations Rungwe in 1891, Rutenganio, Utengule and Ipanya between 1894 and 1897. From 1891 to 1916 he was superintendent of Rungwe missionary province. After being interned for three years he returned to Germany in 1919.