"Grundstein-Legung für die Missionskirche in Neu-Langenburg. Br Jansa. Br. Stolz. Regierungsbeamte" ("Laying of the foundation stone of the mission church in Tukuyu. Br[other] Jansa. Br[other] Stolz. Civil servants"). Three white women, sitting on chairs with their backs facing the viewer. Next to them sitting on the ground: three white children and another woman. On the very left: two African girls standing, wearing dresses. On the right: white and black civil servants. In the background: African boys and men. They are all watching Missionary Jansa and Stolz together with two helpers who are laying a foundation stone in the center of them all. Tall trees are backing the scene. Imprinted on the image: "3221".; Cf. photo no. 3655. -- Ferdinand Jansa (1868-1957) was a missionary of the Herrnhuter Brüdergemeine. He served in Ipanya from December 1899 to 1901, 1906 and from 1909 to 1910, in Mbozi 1901, in Kyimbila 1902 and from 1912 to 1916 and in Mwaya from 1907 to 1909. After the First World War he continued his service in Nyasa Province from May 1926 to Mai 1934. He married Caroline, née Jung (1873 - 1944), in 1899. -- Adolf Ferdinand Stolz (1871-1917) was a mission trader of the Herrnhuter Brüdergemeine in Ipanya from 1898 to 1902 and in Kyimbila from 1903 to 1914. He was responsible for the plantations in Kyimbila and Rutenganio. In 1898 he married Helene Elisabeth, née Kootz (1872-1899), in 1903 Anna, née Schulze.