To link to this object, paste this link in email, IM or document
To embed this object, paste this HTML in website
"The mission station Tschhonglok (Wufa). Girls' boarding school, chapel, and the mission house. Behind: school and houses for assistants. The girls' boarding school was formerly a branch hospital. But the school was brought here from Tschongtshun in 1920.".