Photograph of a panoramic view of San Pedro waterfront at a location that would correspond to Berths 90 and 92, ca.1887. The dock is shown, with the town visible in the background. Six ships are pictured: two masted ships can be seen docked to the left, the leftmost ship with three masts, the ship to its right with two. Just left of center, no boats are visible, revealing stacked crates at the dock's loading area. Two more, much larger masted ships are visible in direct center, with a third in the background behind them, eight mast between them, followed at the extreme right by two more smaller ships. The hills in the distance are part of the Burkhardt Ranch. At the San Pedro in 1887, cargo ships on the dock are unloading lumber. Picture file card reads: "Photo from Mrs. Freeman, 1476 Colorado, Pasadena, CA".