Photograph of an exterior view of the Jewish Women's Club, showing a parked automobile, August 1927. The Jewish Women's Club, a multi-story building constructed in the Spanish Eclectic style of architecture, is shown at center. Its roof is asymmetrical, with a flat portion that extends toward the rear and a tiled slope that extends toward the front. The facade is ornately decorated, with column-like structures between the windows and a scrolled pediment above the door. The property is bordered by a low fence which is interrupted by an arched entryway at the right edge. A paved street crosses the foreground of the image; an automobile is parked at the edge of this street, to the left of the archway. A palm tree is visible in the foreground of the image.