Photograph of a view of the inner courtyard at Mission San Fernando Rey de Espana, showing a statue and a fountain, ca. 1900. The fountain can be seen in the foreground at left and consists of a large circular pool made from adobe bricks and a two-tiered fountain in the middle. At right, a statue of a missionary stands on an adobe base. The walls and adobe archways of the mission can be seen in the background. The roof of the mission is made from terracotta tiles. Two large trees can be seen in the courtyard.