Photograph of a drawing by Edward Vischer depicting the Mission Santa Inez (Ynez?) as seen from the north, with Father Blas Ordaz ordering ralais, 1865. In the foreground, six people are visible, two of whom are on horseback. The remainder stand or sit by a tree to the right. The church itself is distinguished by the bell tower to the right of its central portico entrance, and the long patio extension to the left. Two additional men on horseback are wrangling a small group of horses at left. Hills rise in the background. The text below the caption reads: "Alistando La Remonta, Father Blas Ordaz ordering relais, the Mayordomo reporting, departure of honored guests (1833/4) Fernando Deppe, N. Robinson, and J. Thomas", and "North view of the church and ex-Mission of Santa Ines, sketched 1865 (with groupings of the olden times).".; Image acquired? by C.C. Pierce around 1925.