Photograph of liquids being exchanged between a ship and the Standard Oil Company oil loading wharf, ca.1920. In the foreground to the right, several steel pipes and valves sitting atop a group of three horizontal pipes can be seen. These pipes and valves stretch down the edge of the wharf. At center, a small wooden platform can be seen connecting the wharf to the deck of the ship on the right. A few steel pipes and valves can also be seen on the deck of the ship. A large rubber hose is visible connecting a pipe on the ship's deck to a pipe on the wharf's edge. Several rectangular compartments decorate the deck of the ship. In the far background, a triple-layered structure showing several doors can be seen rising from the upper deck of the ship. On the wooden wharf to the left, an empty bows and part of a metal beam are visible at center. In the far background, a wooden pile sits adjacent to a large structure. Further to the left, a line of utility poles running along a metal fence can be seen. A small sign near the fence above a small structure reads: "Firehose 150 ft. Single Wrap". The Standard Oil Company oil loading wharf included Berths 97 and 98.