Photograph of a panorama of Point Fermin, the outer harbor and Timms Point at the San Pedro Harbor, ca.1905. At left, a dark stone breakwater juts out into the ocean at right. There is a wooden marker at the end, and further into the water, another marker is visible. In the distance at center is a large barge(?) with several cranes. At right, a second breakwater begins that runs almost the entire width of the image. In the background, a long warehouse building advertises for the Kosmos Line and Harrison Direct Line along its roof, along with E.A. Co. Limited.