Photograph of a close-up of front of grave within a pagoda style sepulchral monument on the grounds of Forest Lawn, ca.1930. The front of the grave shows four striped columns, two marble panels at each end, and a St. George cross in the center, which is possibly a mosaic. The grave is topped by a spray of flowers, while a planter can be seen in front of the grave. Three steps lead to grave, while the base of four large pillars which hold up the roof can be seen. A hill can be seen in the background at right.