Photograph of the Bullard Block, located at North Spring Street between Court Street and Market Street, showing the Tribe Dairy Lunch restaurant, ca.1910-1950. The Bullard Block, occupied by an ornate five-story building constructed in the Second Empire style of architecture, sits at center. Rounded turrets run the entire height of the building at both of its visible corners. The awninged "Tribe Dairy Lunch" Restaurant occupies the near corner of the building at its ground level. The paved streets that border the building are occupied by automobiles and striped by streetcar tracks.