2 images. Rehabilitation center dedication, 25 April 1958. John Derry (Assistant chairman, Bureau of Hospitals, State Department of Public Health); Doctor W. Ballentine Henley (President of College of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons); C.P. MacGregor (trustee of the hospital); Doctor Elmer S. Clark (professor); Doctor. W.W.W. Pritchard (founder of Rehabilitation Department).; Caption slip reads: "Photographer: Miller. Date: 1958-04-25. Reporter: Waymire. Assignment: Rehabilitation center dedication. 49/50: John Derry, assistant chief, Bureau of Hospitals, State Department of Public Health; Dr. W. Ballentine Henley, president of College of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons; C.P. MacGregor, C.O.P.&S. trustee; in ribbon-cutting ceremony. 31/32: Dr. W. Ballentine Henley confers honorary Doctor of Science Degree to Dr. Elmer S. Clark, charter member and clinical professor, C.O.P.&S. Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation; Dr. W.W.W. Pritchard, founder, Rehabilitation Department. (left to right)".